Delivery ManagerOferty pracy
The IT сompany Andersen is looking for an organized, business-oriented Delivery Manager who will join our large team of 200+ technical and certified Project Managers.
In the course of your work, you will exchange experiences with your counterparts and apply your skills in different areas and domains. In addition, our well-established management processes will allow you to reach a new level of your advancement and career.
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 16 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies. We build high-quality software and develop various domains; the leading ones are FinTech, Healthcare, and Media and Entertainment.
- Project portfolio management, from pre-sales to post-production;
- Preparation of proposals, the transformation of functional requirements into a clear scope of work, formation and management of project resources based on a customer’s needs;
- Management of deadlines, risks, and customer business expectations;
- Ensuring efficient processes, including project optimization and profitability management;
- Planning, control, and allocation of a project budget;
- Close cooperation with internal/external project stakeholders;
- Continuous monitoring and improvement of a team’s performance indicators;
- Coaching, mentoring, motivation, and control over supervised projects;
- Regular communication with customers about advancement issues, strategies, and business goals;
- Maintenance of reports and required documentation for customers.
- Experience in managing IT projects (planning, scheduling, project communication, problem solving, change and risk management) for 5+ years;
- Solid understanding of project management, including various methodologies and tools;
- Experience in managing projects under various Agile contracts;
- Strong technical knowledge, the ability to participate in discussing technologies with customers and stakeholders is a big plus;
- Hands-on knowledge of Agile and the model of software development life cycle (SDLC);
- Excellent planning skills and the ability to quickly switch between projects without losing focus;
- Excellent leadership, communication, negotiation, and customer relationship management skills;
- Level of spoken English – Upper-Intermediate or above.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such companies as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, etc.;
- We offer experience in business development with global brands around the world and large-scale projects using the latest technology;
- The company provides access to the corporate training portal with such educational programs as Agile PM, Growth Mindset for Agile Delivery, DevOps Practices, Cloud Service, and others, as well as training on project management, negotiations and sales, etc.;
- We offer an opportunity to undergo training and gain certification from Scrum providers and such organizations as Kanban University, ICAgile, AWS, and many more;
- Mentoring and adaptation programs will help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible;
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, for over 16 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- Andersen’s employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best;
- You'll have a stable and competitive salary and an extensive benefits package;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Join Andersen’s team!
Czekamy na was!
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!