Account Director (DACH)Oferty pracy
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 16 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies. technologies.
Today, we are working with businesses from various parts of the world, including North America, Western Europe, Israel, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and the UAE. Our expertise includes Logistics, FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Travel & Hospitality, e-Commerce, and other industries.
Andersen is looking for an Account Director (DACH). We need a specialist capable of maintaining and developing warm business relationships with our existing customers and launching new domains and projects. You will have the opportunity to contribute to one of the key regions for our company and assemble your own team.
- Development and implementation of a customer strategy;
- Increasing both sales and profitability of projects;
- PnL statement control;
- Establishing and maintaining strong long-term partnerships with the client and key persons on the client's side;
- Identifying potential problems faced by the business and offering solutions to eliminate them, developing and implementing business processes for working with the client;
- Solution of current customer’s issues and problems;
- Conducting pre-sales activities, developing and presenting solutions to support the project development plan and strategy, as well as monitoring their results;
- Personal meetings, organization and holding of presentations, delegation and organization of processes between departments of the company for the implementation of the strategy;
- Developing your contact network;
- Collaborating with the marketing department on lead generation and brand development in the region.
- Experience in business development in the B2B sector for 3+ years;
- Experience with working in a team/interaction with related departments for the promotion and sales of goods/services;
- Experience in searching for new customers and markets;
- Experience in managing a BDR team with a focus on outbound sales;
- Solid customer interaction skills, including the ability to represent a company's potential and participate in in-depth discussions to summarize a customer's outsourcing needs.
- Experience in formulating and implementing strategies or plans for account development;
- Technical knowledge in the field of IT with the sufficient ability to delve into the technical aspects of technology;
- Experience in working for an outsourcing company.
Reasons to join us
What we offer:
- Competitive salary depending on your experience and skills;
- Opportunity to sell services to a diverse customer base (international customers, from startups to large corporations);
- Opportunity to work with innovative and cutting-edge technologies;
- Friendly, international, and highly committed team with efficient decision-making processes;
- 30 days of holiday per annum;
- Compensation for business trip expenses;
- New employee assistance program;
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- Benefit from learning opportunities – internal and external.
Czekamy na was!
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!