Back-end Developer (Node.js) for a FinTech ProjectOferty pracy
The customer is a Saudi-based FinTech company that develops state-of-the-art digital platforms providing easy, accessible, automated, and algorithm-driven financial planning and wealth management.
The project is the development of an investment platform.
Technology stack on the project: Node.js, TypeScript, SQL, NoSQL (MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Spring Boot, RabbitMQ.
- Writing clean, clear, and efficient code;
- Collaborating with team members on system architecture design and various technologies in order to rapidly build new platforms and improve the existing ones.
- Experience of commercial development in Node.js for 4+ years;
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Experience with SQL, NoSQL databases (MySQL, MongoDB, Redis);
- Knowledge of design, implementation of queries to complex database schemas;
- Good knowledge of microservices design and development tasks;
- Experience with Spring Boot;
- Strong understanding of data structures;
- Understanding of message queues (RabbitMQ) and asynchronized service interaction;
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment;
- Experience with Unit Testing;
- Knowledge of the principles of backend systems design;
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Czekamy na was!
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!