Senior iOS DeveloperOferty pracy
The customer is the first fully digital bank in Georgia. The company has developed a mobile application for convenient and secure financial transactions: quick loans, money transfers, utility payments, card issuance, and the management of all the bank's cards in one place.
The project is the development of a leading digital banking application in an international team.
Technology stack on a project: UIkit, SnapKit, RxSwift, RxCocoa, RxDataSources, Google Maps, Branch, Alamofire, JSON, MVVM.
- Creating an innovative and user-friendly iOS app;
- Writing modern, scalable code while ensuring its optimization;
- Conducting unit testing.
- Experience in iOS development for 4+ years;
- Strong knowledge of and commercial development experience in Swift for 4+ years;
- Knowledge of architectural patterns (MVVM and MVVM + C) and experience with hands-on development for 2+ years;
- Experience with RXSwift, RxCocoa, Combine;
- Experience with functional-reactive programming for 2+ years;
- Experience with Core Data/Realm/Firebase or GRDB;
- Experience creating synchronous copy using URL Session and Core Data;
- Experience in multithreaded programming;
- Ability to describe the differences of imperative and declarative programming, functional-reactive and OOP, the main pros and cons;
- Experience with Fastlane;
- Knowledge of data structures and ability to solve simple algorithms on HackerRank/Codility;
- Experience with APNS and Push notifications;
- Experience with XCTests, having at least 1 production application that uses Unit Tests;
- Experience with REST APIs for 3+ years;
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
- Experience with Objective-C;
- Experience with low-level C-based libraries;
- Experience creating private frameworks and publishing them through Cocoapods;
- Experience with SPMs;
- Experience with modular frameworks.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Czekamy na was!
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!