Presales Delivery ManagerOferty pracy
The international IT company Andersen invites an organized, business-oriented Presales Delivery Manager to join our large team of over 200 technical and certified Project Managers.
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services, following project management standards and best practices. For over 16 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide (North America, Western Europe, Israel, Australia, and the UAE) transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies. Our team builds high-quality software and develops various domains; the leading ones are FinTech, Healthcare, and Media & Entertainment.
In the course of your work, you will exchange experiences with your counterparts and apply your skills in different areas and domains. In addition, our well-established management processes will allow you to reach a new level of your advancement and career.
- Participating in customer negotiations and elicitating requirements;
- Drafting and formalizing technical requirements for projects in accordance with customer needs;
- Managing the project estimation process, working with Andersen’s estimation team;
- Closely working with sales and other departments of the company;
- Preparing and presenting commercial offers;
- Going on business trips to meet customers around the world.
- University degree (preferably technical);
- Strong technical knowledge and the ability to participate in tech discussions with customers and stakeholders;
- Relevant experience in pre-sales activities in the IT sector;
- Experience in presentations and negotiations;
- Understanding of the IT solution delivery process, including various methodologies and tools;
- Experience in interacting with customers following various models (Engagement Model);
- Advanced analytical and presentation skills;
- Active life position, proactivity, and initiative;
- Level of spoken English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Knowledge of another foreign language.
Reasons to join us
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60–100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- Andersen cooperates with such companies as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, etc. We offer experience in developing business relationships with global brands and large-scale projects using the latest technology;
- The company provides access to the corporate training portal with such educational programs as Agile PM, Growth Mindset for Agile Delivery, DevOps Practices, Cloud Service, and others, as well as training on project management, negotiations and sales, etc.;
- We offer an opportunity to undergo training and gain certification from Scrum providers and such organizations as Kanban University, ICAgile, AWS, and many more. In addition, for over 16 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution;
- Mentoring and adaptation programs will help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- Andersen’s employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best;
- At Andersen, we have many different ways to grow, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Czekamy na was!
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!