Junior Sales ManagerOferty pracy
Our sales department is currently expanding, and in this regard, we are looking for a Junior Sales Manager – a smart go-getter with excellent communication skills who can find a common ground with anybody and build long-term relationships with customers.
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 15 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
Today, we are working with organizations from various parts of the world, including North America, Western Europe, Israel, Australia, and the UAE. Our expertise covers FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Logistics, Travel & Hospitality, eCommerce, and other industries.
- Conducting commercial negotiations together with your mentor;
- Presenting the company's services, including preparation of presentation materials;
- Preparing commercial proposals and supporting deals;
- Expanding the contact network and actively networking;
- Working with and supporting the marketing and lead generation department in the search for new potential customers;
- Participating in the creation of marketing materials;
- Re-engaging customers;
- Going on business trips to meet our customers worldwide.
- Experience in active sales for 1+ year;
- Skills in sales and negotiation techniques;
- Focus on the result and self-management skills;
- Communication skills, stress resistance, high energy, proactivity, and intelligence;
- Strong desire to learn new things and dig into products;
- Systematic thinking, the ability to clearly express your thoughts, and well-bred speech;
- Level of English or German – Upper-Intermediate or above.
Reasons to join us
- You can add cooperation with such customers as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, etc. to your CV;
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60–100%;
- You will gain experience in developing business relationships with the world's largest brands;
- We offer high-profile deals, negotiation practice, and live communication in foreign languages;
- Mentoring and adaptation programs will help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible;
- You will have a Resource Manager responsible for your career growth;
- The company will provide continuous support and guidance throughout your work;
- Sales plans and roadmaps for your professional advancement;
- Established teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work.
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Czekamy na was!
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!