Data Visualization AnalystOferty pracy
The project is the creation of dashboards in an investment application embedded in the customer's main application. The dashboards are needed to monitor business performance and enable business users to create analytics.
The customer is a financial institution founded in 1992. It is a modern, beneficial, and universal bank. It is currently one of the leading banks in the South Caucasus region in terms of assets, customer base, and international operating portfolio. It has the largest network of ATMs in Azerbaijan. Its head office is located in Baku. With 63 branches and 15 sub-branches.
- Designing, developing and providing Qlik reports and dashboards for executives and business units;
- Advising, coaching and training junior data visualization specialists on best practices for creating dashboards;
- Optimizing, reviewing and maintaining existing dashboards.
- Experience as a Data Visualization Analyst for 3+ years;
- Strong experience with Qlik Sense dashboards and visual analytics;
- Experience in data modeling and data warehousing concepts;
- Confident knowledge of and experience with SQL and Oracle DBMS;
- Ability to communicate with business people and translate complex business processes into visual charts;
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Czekamy na was!
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!