Senior System AdministratorOferty pracy
The customer is a German company, one of the leading global developers of innovative technologies, founded in 1983. The company works with all big names in the automotive industry (Audi, Bentley, BMW, Bosch, Bugatti, Chrysler, Fiat, Volkswagen, Ford, Honda, Mercedes-Benz) and the research sector. And it is involved from initial conceptualization to real-life road testing.
The project is an IT service operation of Zammad within customer infrastructure. Within this PoC it shall be the takeover of the existing Zammad environment running on a VM onPrem at customer.
Technology stack: GiN Logger, Ethernet, Atlassian Jira/Confluence/Zammad, VMWare/Hyper-V/Nutanix/KVM.
- Working within the ticket system, processing requests;
- In-depth tech support with knowledge of systems;
- Support by development specialists, BA, QA;
- Manage Installation, Setup and Configurations;
- Manage Changes;
- Manage Releases;
- Manage Incidents and Problems;
- Manage Operations and Service Requests;
- Manage Service Availability, Capacity and Service Continuity;
- Manage Backups and Recovery.
- Experience as a System Administrator for 2+ years;
- Datalogger basic knowledge (e.g. GiN, Logger or others);
- Basic knowledge of vehicle network like Ethernet;
- Basic knowledge and virtualization experience (preferably VMWare or Hyper-V, Nutanix, KVM);
- Experience with Atlassian Jira/Confluence, Zammad (or any other ticket system) at a basic level;
- Level of English – from Intermediate+;
- Level of German – from Intermediate+.
- Basic knowledge of CAN, LIN, FlexRay, AutoSar, DBC, Fibex or LDF protocol (vehicle signals);
- Knowledge of technologies/background/use case of “Etas Inca/MDA” and “Vector Tools ” (Canoe).
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Czekamy na was!
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!