QA Automation Engineer (Java)Oferty pracy
The customer is a German-based global market leader in electrical engineering, electronics and automation. It has more than 17,600 employees in 55 sales subsidiaries and 30 representations around the world. The company has clients in a large variety of industries - electric mobility, mechanical engineering, solar and wind power, building automation, cybersecurity and automotive.
The project is the development of a Headless CMS system.
Technology stack on the project: Self-Contained Systems/Micro Frontend, Apache Kafka, MongoDB/SQL, IntelliJ IDEA, Infrastructure as code/GitLab, AWS Cloud.
- Experience as a QA Automation Engineer for 3+ years;
- Strong knowledge and practical experience with Java, Spring Boot;
- Experience with unit and integration, end-to-end testing;
- Experience with Rest Assured, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG/JUnit frameworks;
- Experience of using Apache Kafka;
- Experience of back-end testing of applications;
- Experience with Git, Jira;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Experience of developing and debugging automated tests using Jest;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with REST/JSON;
- Experience with Mercurial;
- Experience with Maven or other autobuild tools.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Czekamy na was!
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!