Business Analyst (1С)Oferty pracy
The IT company Andersen invites an experienced Business Analyst (1C) to join its team.
Andersen is a European pre-IPO IT company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals. For over 16 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
Today, we are working with businesses from various parts of the world, including Western Europe, the USA, and Asia. Our expertise includes FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Logistics, Travel & Hospitality, eCommerce, and other industries.
If you are ready for a large amount of information and scope of tasks, know how to prioritize your work, are not afraid of new challenges, and dream of working at a large and constantly developing IT company, we will be glad to see you in our friendly team.
- Audit, analysis, optimization and modeling of business processes;
- Collection and analysis of functional/non-functional requirements from stakeholders;
- Technical design (task description, description of product usage scenarios, estimation of labor input);
- Testing of developed product functionality;
- Compilation of methodological materials (demo, instructions, user manual).
- Higher education in the field of IT or economics;
- Experience in implementation of 1C software products (systems: 1C: Payroll and HR Management, Accounting, ERP) for 3+ years;
- Experience of business processes audit, debugging and implementation;
- Practical experience in implementation of business processes in domains: financial accounting, HR/personnel accounting;
- Experience in setting up the system, building and configuring reports, developing simple queries for data sampling;
- Experience with integrations between Payroll and HR Management, Accounting, ERP systems;
- Proficiency in Excel (spreadsheets, functions: IF, Vlookup, etc.);
- Systematic approach to the problems, analytical mind, skills of finding simple solutions to complex problems;
- Ability to mult-itask, initiative and flexibility;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to persuade, listening to feedback from stakeholders;
- Level of English – Pre-Intermediate and above.
- University degree (Programming or Information Systems);
- 1C:Specialist certificate.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, etc.;
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- The company has mentoring and adaptation systems for each new employee. Our transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives them access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, for over 15 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution;
- Andersen’s employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Czekamy na was!
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!