Android DeveloperOferty pracy
The customer is a leading global provider of state of the art innovative, secure and affordable payment solutions for financial, retail, hospitality and transportation sectors. It provides merchants with an innovative range of products that make payments seamless, simple and secure. The company manages business across 50 operating countries and 4 geographic regions – Asia, North America, LATAM and EMEA to support global markets.
The project develops/maintains software for a next generation mobile device for payment system (terminal). It offers multifunctional capabilities and optimizes the checkout process for business.
- Developing new applications functionalities;
- Code refactoring, participating in code review;
- Debugging and testing the application;
- Designing interfaces in collaboration with UI/UX designers;
- Participating in making technical decisions;
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Commercial development experience in Android for 5+ years;
- Strong knowledge of Java;
- Experience with payment terminals;
- Experience with Android Studio, Android SDK and commonly used libraries;
- Experience with (MVVM, MVI and/or MVP);
- Knowledge of the principles of OOP, SOLID, design patterns;
- Level of English – Intermediate+ and above.
- Experience with CB2 protocol.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Czekamy na was!
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!