Lead Go DeveloperOferty pracy
The customer is an international passenger and cargo transportation service. It is among the top 3 mobile services for ordering rides in the world: 150 million installations, 1 billion trips, 600+ cities in 45 countries.
The project is the development of an application for international passenger, freight and long-distance transportation, courier delivery services, household and business solutions.
Technology stack: Go, MySQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Helm, Prometheus, Grafana, Kafka, Github, TeamCity, Github Actions, Feature Toggles, Blue-Green Deployment.
- Developing and improving functionality of back-end services in Go;
- Organizing interaction of developers in the team;
- Determining design solutions and architecture;
- Defining tasks for implementation;
- Monitoring task fulfillment;
- Optimizing data storage and reporting process for large data volumes;
- Writing integration and unit tests, developing automation tools for daily tasks;
- Modifying use of queues;
- Developing cost-saving tools for external API (Rest, GRPC);
- Developing solutions specific to country-specific application use cases.
- Experience in commercial Go development for 5+ years;
- Experience as a Tech Lead;
- Experience with MySQL, Redis;
- Experience with Kafka, Nuts standards protocols;
- Experience in developing and designing applications on microservices architecture;
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes;
- Knowledge of System Design, practical experience with Amazon services (AWS);
- Experience in API (Rest, GRPC) design and implementation;
- Experience with back-end mobile apps;
- Experience with high-load systems;
- Level of English – Pre-Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Czekamy na was!
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!