System Engineer DevOpsOferty pracy
The customer is a German-based, globally operating technology company. It provides innovative and reliable solutions in the fields of Smart Mobility Solutions and Advanced Photonic Solutions. The company's 5,000 employees are represented in Europe, the USA and Asia-Pacific with an extensive network of trusted partners. The company had revenue of €750.7 million in 2021. The headquarters is located in Jena, Germany.
The project is the development of technologies and services for an application to process photos and videos of offenses. The application is designed for road safety, public order and road user charges.
Technology stack on the project: Microsoft Azure, Terraform, SQL, PowerShell, Python, Kafka, ELK.
- Configuring Windows servers using automation tools (Ansible, Powershell);
- Deploying and/or maintaining Windows components (IIS, SQL, AD, Fileshare Server);
- Deploying the required components - Kafka, Redis, ELK, etc. (the list may vary in the course of the project);
- Developing pipelines for infrastructure deployment in Azure Cloud on Terraform (VMs, Network, SA, Keyvault).
- Work experience with a public cloud Microsoft Azure (VM, VN, SA);
- Knowledge of and experience with Windows Server (works with different cases);
- Experience with Terraform;
- SQL Deployment Experience;
- Scripting experience (PowerShell and preferably Python);
- Experience with Kafka queue;
- Understanding of monitoring components and how to collect necessary metrics (ideally ELK, but experience with other solutions would be acceptable);
- Strong communication skills;
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
- Work experience with Azure Web Apps.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Czekamy na was!
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!