Full Stack Developer (Node.js+React)Oferty pracy
The project is a talent management platform for enterprises and public agencies, which enables them to easily assess the knowledge, qualifications, and skills of their employees with the help of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
The customer is a US company that uses the power of Artificial Intelligence to help employers effectively manage talent, which leads to increased productivity, reduced costs, and enhanced employee engagement.
- Willingness to take full responsibility: design, create, deliver, develop and maintain backend and frontend services;
- Be a good team player with excellent interpersonal, problem solving and logical thinking skills.
- Commercial development experience as a Full Stack Developer for 4+ years;
- Commercial experience in Node.js development from 3+ years;
- Commercial experience with React from 1+ years;
- Experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes);
- Experience with Microservices Architecture;
- Experience working with PM's and UI/UX designers;
- Strong detailed prototyping skills and experience with usability testing;
- Strong knowledge of software development best practices, design patterns, and code optimization;
- Good interpersonal, problem-solving and logical thinking skills;
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
- University degree in Computer Science/Mathematics or equivalent.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Czekamy na was!
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!