Solution Architect (FinTech)Oferty pracy
Andersen is a European pre-IPO IT company with more than 3,500 high-class professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists. Our employees are located all over the world, but we all are Andersen Family.
Operating in the market since 2007, we have developed more than 1,000 outstanding projects for the financial sector, healthcare, logistics, travel and hospitality, telecom, the automotive industry, etc.
Today we are looking for a confident and active Solution architect who will strengthen our team and will take part in the pre-sale activities in the FinTech domain.
- Supporting the pre-sales projects in the Fintech industry from the very first contact until the SOW sign off. Show company's expertise, generate creative ideas to solve client's business needs, detail those ideas into a solid Solutions Architecture. Present the final result to both client's executive and technical representatives, provide high level estimate of the initiatives and support negotiation of the estimate/price;
- Being a key IT consultant in Fintech architecture for the company's clients. Being able to clearly and intelligently communicate/present/maintain relationships at the C level on client side, quickly understand the current situation/problem/pain points and provide knowledgeable and confirmed experience recommendations back to the client. Maintain the relationship with all levels within client's organization and eventually generate sales leads;
- Creating marketing(technical) materials to support pre-sales activities (business cases, Success stories, articles, white papers etc.) with the help of designers and copywriters.
- Solutions Architecture experience in Banking, Fintech industry for 10+ years;
- Working experience at least in one major Bank (top-5 country) in the role of Solution Architect/Enterprise;
- Strong technical background (for 5+ years of previous development experience using major programming platforms);
- Experience in using and implementing the TOGAF (or similar) methodology within large scale Enterprise Environment for 3+ years;
- Strong understanding of ITIL processes;
- Level of English – Fluent.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private Health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Czekamy na was!
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!