Lead Java DeveloperOferty pracy
The customer is Azerbaijan's leading corporate bank, founded in 2007. The bank is owned by a leading Azerbaijani holding company, which also controls companies in the building, insurance, tourism, entertainment and other sectors.
The project to develop applications for the customer's bank.
The technology stack on a project: Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Liquibase, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Docker, K8s, SQL.
- Responsibility for developing and implementing technology strategies that align with the innovation team's business goals;
- Identify technology trends and opportunities and develop strategies to leverage them to improve team performance;
- Developing a product roadmap, working with the PO’s, Product Lead and Tribe Lead that outlines the timeline for each product MVP and the GTM stages;
- Identify technical requirements;
- Researching and Evaluating emerging technologies and trends;
- Creating development plans for each product that break down the work into manageable tasks and identify technical dependencies, risks, and mitigation strategies.
- Practical experience as a Lead Developer for 1+ year;
- Strong knowledge of and experience in Java development for 2+ years;
- Proven back-end software development (Spring Boot, Hibernate, Liquibase, PostgreSQL);
- Working experience and knowledge of Redis and Message Brokers (RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ);
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes;
- Expertise in Java multi-threading;
- Knowledge of and experience with SQL;
- Experience in a large-scale interactive environment;
- Good understanding of Unit testing methodologies;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Level of English – from Intermediate and above.
- Expertise in Microservices Architecture;
- Expertise in PL/SQL.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Czekamy na was!
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!