Assistant Manager/AnalystOferty pracy
The IT company Andersen invites an active and self-organized Assistant Manager/Analyst to join our international team and become a true pillar for the Manager.
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 16 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies. We build high-quality software and develop various domains; the leading ones are FinTech, Healthcare, and Media & Entertainment.
- Monitoring the work results of our recruitment department: hiring plans, department growth/development plans, and reporting department operational results;
- Supervising CRM and 1C systems;
- Ensuring the implementation of plans;
- Maintaining and calculating the recruitment team’s KPIs;
- Weekly/monthly reporting;
- Searching for and providing information as requested by the manager.
- At least 2 years of experience in a position with similar functionality;
- Technical mindset;
- Ability to find, thoroughly study, and structure information;
- High speed of information processing and its effective usage;
- High level of self-organization, initiative, commitment, attention to detail, and scrupulousness;
- Good Excel skills;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- University degree in mathematics or engineering;
- Experience in the IT sphere;
- Experience with Power BI;
- Experience with SQL.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such companies as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, etc.;
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60–100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- Andersen has mentoring and adaptation systems for new employees, and transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives them access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, for over 15 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- We are a cool young team of like-minded people communicating informally;
- You'll have a stable and competitive salary and an extensive benefits package;
- At Andersen, we have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Czekamy na was!
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!