Android DeveloperOferty pracy
The customer is an international passenger and cargo transportation service. It is among the top 3 mobile services for ordering rides in the world: 150 million installations, 1 billion trips, 600+ cities in 45 countries.
The project is the development of a mobile application for international passenger, freight and long-distance transportation, courier delivery services, household and business solutions.
Technology stack: Kotlin, Java (legacy), multi-module architecture, Dagger 2, RxJava 2, Retrofit + OkHttp + GSON, Android Architecture Components (ViewModel, LiveData, Room, WorkManager), Glide, Cicerone, Firebase libs; CI/CD: Github Actions, Docker, Fastlane; Detekt + ktLint, Android Lint, Detekt; Unit/UI tests.
- Support of existing functionality, development of new application functionality, within feature teams (e.g. intercity transportation or payment team);
- Participating in code reviews;
- Participating in sprint planning and task decomposition processes;
- Writing Unit tests.
- Commercial Android development experience for 3+ years;
- Strong knowledge of Java and Kotlin;
- Knowledge of OOP, SOLID principles, design patterns;
- Ability to write maintainable and testable code;
- Experience in writing Unit/UI tests;
- Ability to make a well-reasoned case, solve complex problems and constantly evolve;
- Level of English – Pre-Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Czekamy na was!
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!