Full Stack Developer (.NET+React)Oferty pracy
The customer is a Sweden-based e-commerce business. It has launched a range of commercially successful products, including a pay-after-delivery product, an e-commerce checkout, D2C saving and loans products, apps, self-service website and merchant-facing interfaces. The company is active in an exciting intersection of the e-commerce, payment and financial services markets.
The project is the development of a new digital payment service.
- Designing and developing high-quality software solutions;
- Designing and developing Event Driven and Microservices based architecture solutions;
- Implementing DevOps principles and practices for software development lifecycle, including continuous integration and delivery, automated testing and deployment to AWS cloud infrastructure;
- Building, managing and deploying infrastructure on AWS;
- Evaluating and adopting new technologies, frameworks and methodologies to improve software development process and enhance system performance, security and scalability.
- Participating in code review and providing constructive feedback to other team members.
- Experience as a Full Stack Developer for 4.5+ years;
- Experience and excellent knowledge of C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core;
- Experience with React, Redux;
- Proficiency with AWS (Lambda, DynamoDB, S3, API Gateway, BATCH, Event Bridge, SNS, ECS);
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, CSS Paged Media;
- Docker skills;
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL;
- Familiarity with Terraform and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) practices for building, managing and deploying infrastructure on AWS;
- Experience using RabbitMQ;
- Experience of working with European payment service providers such as Buckaroo/Mollie/MultiSafePay/HiPay/PayOne or others;
- Experience with DevOps tools;
- Knowledge of Liquid Templates;
- Familiarity with Gitlab CI, ELK;
- Experience in microservices development;
- Strong understanding of systems engineering, distributed systems, REST API development, understanding and application of basic SOLID, KISS principles;
- Experience with Agile methodologies;
- Level of English – Intermediate and above.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Czekamy na was!
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!