DevOps EngineerOferty pracy
Andersen is a European pre-IPO IT company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists. For over 16 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
Our company needs an experienced specialist with knowledge of English at the Upper-Intermediate level or above. We offer you to join our projects in the following fields: FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, eLearning, Media & Entertainment, Logistics, Travel & Hospitality, eCommerce, and other industries.
This is an opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and drive innovation in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
The technology stack: Linux, Azure, Ansible, CI/CD(Gitlab, Github Actions, Azure Pipelines, CircleCI, Jenkins), Relational Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, OracleSQL).
- At least 3 years of working experience as a DevOps Engineer;
- CI/CD building experience (Gitlab, Github Actions, Azure Pipelines, CircleCI, Jenkins);
- Experience with Azure;
- Experience with ELK or/and Prometheus+Grafana;
- Experience with any IaC tool (preferably Terraform);
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Experience with Docker and understanding of its principles;
- Experience and knowledge of Kubernetes;
- Level of English – from Upper-Intermediate.
- Azure certification;
- Linux or/and Advanced Networking (Cisco CCNA).
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Czekamy na was!
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!