Backend Developer (Python)Oferty pracy
The project is to develop a talent management platform for enterprises and public agencies, which enables them to easily assess the knowledge, qualifications, and skills of their employees with the help of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
The customer is a US company that uses the power of Artificial Intelligence to help employers effectively manage talent, which leads to increased productivity, reduced costs, and enhanced employee engagement.
- Participating in the entire service creation cycle – from the brainstorming stage to the discussion of the architecture, implementation, and release within the Scrum team.
- Commercial development experience in Python for 4+ years;
- Experience in designing scalable software products for 3+ years;
- Experience in developing Backend, with a strong understanding of microservice architecture and event-driven and message-driven distributed systems;
- Experience with server-side programming, Docker, Kubernetes, Rest API;
- Strong foundation in software engineering best practices, design patterns, etc;
- Ready to take end-to-end ownership: Design, build, ship, measure, and maintain our backend services;
- Experience of system design and optimization of application business logic;
- Experience in backend development with a clear understanding of the architecture of microservices and distributed systems based on events and messages;
- Experience with microservices;
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases;
- Level of English – from Upper-Intermediate.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science;
- Experience with Big Data;
- Experience with Apache Beam/Spark, Elasticsearch, Apache Kafka, Argo CD, Kubeflow, etc.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Czekamy na was!
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!