Front-end Developer (Angular)Oferty pracy
The customer is a global information company (ranked 11th on Forbes’ list of the fastest-growing innovative companies). It creates a unique software product of its own design, the users of which are world-renowned companies (NASA, Samsung, Sony, etc.).
The task is to develop a platform for accessing documents that are not publicly available on the Internet. The platform is targeted at technicians and engineers engaged in innovation (e.g. Toyota R&D).
- Participating in the requirements gathering process and implementation of individual parts of the UI system;
- Working with the project team and Business Analysts to identify and review requirements;
- Creating new functionality and optimizing the operation of existing features;
- Creating and improving the visual representation of the system;
- Displaying information in the system depending on the priority of the selected language;
- Setting up UI elements depending on the system configuration;
- Conducting code reviews, testing hypotheses;
- Working with user stories/bugs related to the front from the backlog (sometimes working with legacy code);
- Knowledge sharing between development teams.
- Experience with Angular;
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS;
- Work experience with CI/CD, Code Coverage;
- Experience in writing Unit-tests;
- Work experience with REST API and Webpack;
- Experience in Microservice development;
- Experience with Jira, Git;
- Level of English – Intermediate and above.
- Experience with UI Frameworks, Material UI;
- Experience with AWS and Azure;
- Experience with MongoDB;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with open source code;
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field/equivalent experience.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Czekamy na was!
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!