Senior System AnalystOferty pracy
The customer is a company from Lithuania, which has been providing a wide range of financial services for 18 years. There is work on various modules: payments for online shops, mobile app development, currency exchange, quick transfers, a ticket distribution system, online gold trading with the possibility of handing over, issuing contactless cards that can be added to Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Play.
The project is the development of solutions for providing financial services, development of mobile and web solutions.
- Identifying and gathering requirements from various sources;
- Analyzing and documenting technical requirements from various stakeholders;
- Conducting business meetings and joint sessions on application and requirements development;
- Drawing up, reviewing, and systemizing project documentation in terms of process selection;
- Drawing up and maintaining documentation on business and software requirements;
- Helping to maintain the roadmap and conducting appropriate gap analysis;
- Closely cooperating with the development teams, architecture team;
- Analyzing risks and causes of errors during the development of systems;
- Designing APIs;
- Working with a database;
- Modeling the domain area (entity relationship diagrams), business processes and algorithms (UML activity diagrams), functional capabilities (UML use case diagrams), and service interactions (UML sequence diagrams);
- Participating in Scrum ceremonies.
- Commercial experience as a System Analyst for 5+ years in business analysis in the IT industry;
- Experience in solution architecture, high-level and low-level architecture, both on-premise and Azure, gained through participation in projects at European and worldwide level;
- Experience in developing software documentation and knowledge of security best practices;
- Good understand of Micro services architecture, API design patterns and cloud technologies
- Experience in modeling business processes (UML and BPMN);
- Experience in writing SQL queries and working with databases;
- Hands-on experience in IT Project Management (Agile and Waterfall methodologies), Application Management Life-cycle and Business Analysis;
- Profound knowledge of all requirements elicitation techniques and experience in managing requirements;
- Strong analytical skills to critically evaluate information from multiple sources;
- Solid background in software development provides deep knowledge in .NET, C#, MS SQL Server, Dataverse, XML, XSD, JSON, Web services (both REST and SOAP services) and Web APIs;
- Knowledge of API design and implementation (REST API, OpenAPI)
- Experience using freely available tools like Enterprise Architect, Visio, Visual Studio, Postman, Azure DevOps, Indigo Studio, MS Word and MS Excel;
- Ability to modify a chosen approach in response to changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances, and feedback;
- Self-confidence and the ability to find common ground with colleagues, partners, and customers;
- Level of English – from Upper-Intermediate and above.
- Experience in FinTech, eCommerce and eShops domains.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Czekamy na was!
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!