Marketing ManagerOferty pracy
The IT company Andersen is looking for an energetic and proactive Marketing Manager to join its team and make a significant contribution to the development of the marketing strategy.
Andersen is a European pre-IPO software development company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals. Today, we are working with businesses from various parts of the world, including Western Europe, the USA, and Asia. Our expertise covers FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Logistics, Travel & Hospitality, eCommerce, and other industries.
Your work will be focused on strengthening the company's brand, attracting new employees and ensuring effective promotion of our products and services.
- Organizing internal events in online and offline formats;
- Organizing events to attract new employees in collaboration with the HR department;
- Managing and overseeing special projects;
- Analyzing the effectiveness of events and making sponsorship decisions;
- Handling document flow (invoices, contracts) and budgeting;
- Participating in negotiations with internal clients and creating action plans based on outcomes;
- Working with external advertising and social media advertising, including Telegram, to attract external and internal event attendees;
- Participating in PR projects;
- Monitoring current marketing trends.
- Experience in marketing for 4+ years;
- Experience with digital marketing tools, including Facebook/Instagram, Google network, YouTube, Twitter, Telegram;
- Experience in creating advertising texts and posts for social networks;
- Experience in organizing and conducting events;
- Work experience in companies with a staff of 1,000+ employees;
- High level of self-organization, ability to work autonomously;
- Self-confidence, excellent communication skills, responsibility, stress resistance;
- Level of spoken English – Intermediate and above.
- Understanding of the specifics of the IT industry.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such companies as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, etc.;
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- Andersen has mentoring and adaptation systems for new employees;
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives them access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, for over 16 years, Andersen has created a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- You'll have a stable and competitive salary and an extensive benefit package;
- At Andersen, we have many different ways to grow, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Czekamy na was!
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!