Java DeveloperOferty pracy
The customer is the first and largest bank of Azerbaijan, founded in 1874. It serves more than 4 million individuals and 25 thousand legal entities in different sectors of the economy. The bank offers a wide range of banking products and services, as well as participates in social and cultural projects. It cooperates with leading international financial institutions, such as Citibank N.A., Standard Chartered, Commerzbank AG, HSBC Bank, KBC Bank, World Savings Banks Institute and others.
The project is the development of a mobile application (iOS+Android) for investment including BFF (NestJS) and back-end (Java).
The technology stack on the project: Java 17, Spring Boot, Consul, Vault, PostgreSQL, Code Style, SNYK, SonarQube, Keycloak, JWT, Jenkins.
- Designing and building microservices architecture.
- Unit Tests implementation.
- Ensuring application performance, quality, and responsiveness.
- Working with the team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Helping to maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Experience as a Java Developer for 3+ years.
- Solid knowledge and experience with Java 17, Spring Boot, JWT.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux and the environment.
- Basic understanding of SNYK, Jenkins, SonarQube, Code Style, Consul and Vault.
- Experience with PostgreSQL.
- Work experience with Keycloak provider.
- Level of English – from Intermediate+ and above.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc..
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain.
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant.
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities.
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated.
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies).
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc).
- Referral program.
- English courses.
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Czekamy na was!
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!