Business Development Manager in the US marketOferty pracy
The IT company Andersen offers a high-paid job to an active and experienced Business Development Manager who will develop our sales in the US market. You will have the opportunity to contribute to one of the key regions for our company and assemble your own team.
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 16 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
Today, we are working with businesses from various parts of the world, including North America, Western Europe, Israel, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and the UAE. Our expertise includes FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Logistics, Travel & Hospitality, e-Commerce, and other industries.
- Conducting commercial negotiations with representatives of customer companies.
- Drawing up, preparing, presenting, and defending commercial proposals.
- Expanding the contact network and actively networking with the current customers to develop our business relationships.
- Cooperating with your team to find new potential customers and participating in the creation of marketing materials.
- Re-engaging customers.
- Going on business trips to meet with our customers.
- Experience in active sales (using diverse search channels) for 3+ years.
- Experience in teamwork/interaction with related departments to promote and sell products/services.
- Experience in searching for new customers and markets.
- A result-oriented person with a high level of self-organization.
- Creativity, the ability to handle stress, high energy, communicative skills, and intellectual advancement.
- Level of spoken English – Upper-Intermediate (knowledge of an additional language is nice to have).
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Shypple, etc..
- We offer the opportunity to gain experience in developing business relationships with the world's largest brands, as well as large-scale projects using cutting-edge technologies.
- Interesting and high-profile deals, negotiation practice, and communication with C-level people.
- Your own lead generation team and personal assistant.
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives them access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, for over 16 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution.
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work.
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Czekamy na was!
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!