Senior Project CoordinatorOferty pracy
Andersen is a European pre-IPO IT company with more than 3,500 high-class professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists. Our employees are located all over the world, but we all are Andersen Family.
For over 16 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies. We have developed more than 1,000 outstanding projects focusing on such business areas as FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Media and Entertainment, eCommerce, eLearning, and others.
Today we are looking for a Senior Project Coordinator who will strengthen our team and work on large-scale projects in the field of Healthcare, FinTech and Media.
- Coordinating the distribution of resources across projects, working with CRM and ERP systems;
- Maintaining the demands of projects up to date;
- Monitoring and updating information in 1C;
- Creating tickets in the ticketing system to prepare candidates;
- Familiarizing, managing, and preparing candidates before interviews;
- Preparing and updating materials for project onboarding (preparing employees for interviews with clients/teams);
- Organizing and overseeing the quality of project onboarding (preparing statistics, interview success training);
- Scheduling 1-2-1 meetings with team members;
- Collecting feedback on each team member monthly/quarterly;
- Planning team members' vacations and coordinating with all stakeholders;
- Seeking new opportunities for account growth;
- Monitoring project risks and preparing Risk of Leaving reports;
- Compiling monthly reports on the team's worked hours and synchronizing them with 1C for invoicing purposes;
- Collecting weekly worked hours in the developers' chat and timely inputting them into the client's Worklog for time tracking;
- Creating tasks in Jira for new developers on the project, monitoring work time tracking, and filling in project information;
- Providing consulting support to developers for arising questions;
- Executing tasks set by the DM (Delivery Manager);
- Collaborating with sales managers, client stakeholders, and internal management for account/project control and development;
- Supporting and updating information in Jira/Confluence project documentation.
- Experience in the role of Project/Talent/Resources Coordinator from 2+;
- Understanding of customer interaction models;
- Basic understanding of technical aspects;
- Understanding of budgeting, facilitation, Agile principles and critical thinking;
- Systems thinking, ability to find common language with colleagues and partners as well as with client;
- Ability to work multitasking, stress tolerance;
- Understanding of the principles of working with Jira, Confluence;
- Level of English – from Upper-Intermediate and above.
- Experience in leading PMs or PCs;
- Experience with pre-sales activities;
- Good knowledge of project management areas;
- Additional languages.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. There is an opportunity to change projects and/or develop expertise in any business domain you are interested in;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, over 16 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution;
- Andersen’s employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Czekamy na was!
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!