Software ArchitectOferty pracy
The customer is a leading company in the field of digital transformation and business solutions. It leads the socio-economic transformation for individuals, society, and the economy by creating unique solutions to fulfill everyone's needs. It leverages state-of-the-art technologies and innovative solutions to help businesses thrive in the digital era. Their expertise lies in areas such as artificial intelligence, cloud computing, data analytics, and software development. Focused on and serving individuals and prominent segments of the workforce in the public and private sectors.
The task is the development of a Trainee Management System.
Tech stack on the project: Java, Spring Boot, React, Oracle Cloud, Kubernetes, Helm, PostgreSQL, C4, microservices, modular monolith.
- Experience as a Software Architect for 5+ years.
- Experience with cloud and embedded systems.
- Commercial Java development experience.
- Knowledge and experience with Spring Boot.
- Knowledge and experience with Oracle Cloud, Kubernetes, Helm.
- Strong knowledge and experience with PostgreSQL.
- Experience of working with Domain driven design.
- Experience in the development and design of highly loaded systems.
- Experience in technical design and development of complex systems requiring a deep understanding of application logic and dependencies.
- Experience in analyzing, design, implementation and migration of complex databases.
- Good knowledge of microservices patterns.
- Experience in scaling cloud-based applications to meet the needs of a growing product.
- Good communication and analytical skills and experience in managing teams.
- Experience with C4 models for architectural visualization.
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate/Advanced.
- Knowledge and experience with React.
- Experience with IP (Internet Protocol) network protocols (HTTP/HTTPS, REST, SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol).
- Experience debugging cloud, embedded systems.
- Experience in developing SaaS services.
- Experience with Redis, Graph and SQL databases.
- Experience with ElasticSearch.
- Experience with RabbitMQ.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc..
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain.
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant.
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities.
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated.
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies).
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc).
- Referral program.
- English courses.
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Czekamy na was!
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!