Cloud Engineer with DevOps experienceOferty pracy
Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced Cloud Engineer with DevOps experience to work on a project for one of our UK customers.
The task is to build banking technology with class-leading flexibility for clients. At the core of this platform is consumer account processing infrastructure that is able to process client account events and perform financial computations.
The customer is a new kind of bank founded in 2016. It focuses on distinct client segments that are underserved by the market, creating innovative products to meet their needs. The company offers white-labeled products with no upfront investment for certain industries and businesses.
- Redesigning existing infrastructure and transitioning from a monolithic architecture to microservices.
- Deploying and maintaining AWS Lambda functions.
- Managing multiple AWS accounts with a desire to transition to using AWS CDK.
- Configuring CI/CD pipelines using GitHub Actions with secure protocols.
- Experience with AWS Lambda, GitHub Actions, and Terraform.
- Understanding of container orchestration principles and security practices, including Amazon ECS, as well as creating container artifacts and registries.
- Implementation experience in creating AMIs, containers, and enforcing strong security practices for EC2 instances.
- Practical experience with AWS services and infrastructure using Terraform and CloudFormation / SAM.
- Proficiency in setting up security at different stages of CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, GitHub Actions, and/or CodePipeline.
- Hands-on experience with AWS cloud services (EC2, DynamoDB, API Gateway, RDS, Lambda, CloudFront, VPC, S3, etc.) and ensuring their security.
- Experience in a multi-account AWS environment, familiarity with AWS Config, Security Hub, GuardDuty, Inspector, CloudTrail, Macie, Control Tower, and other related services.
- Expertise in cloud and container security, including solutions like Falco, Aqua Cloud Native Security, and Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM).
- Practical experience in creating AWS Config rules and Service Control Policies (SCPs) based on best-practice cloud security standards.
- Level of English – from Upper-Intermediate and above.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc..
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain.
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant.
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities.
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated.
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies).
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc).
- Referral program.
- English courses.
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Czekamy na was!
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!