Data Engineer (Python)Oferty pracy
The IT company Andersen invites a Data Engineer to work on a large-scale Logistics and Supply Chain project.
The customer is one of the largest physical commodities trading groups in the world. The company supplies, stores, transports and delivers a wide range of raw materials (including crude oil and petroleum products, metals and minerals) to customers. With over 1,000 shareholders, it is owned by its employees and employs over 12,000 people working in 61 countries.
The task is to collect data from multiple sources and organize the data warehouse.
- Analyzing the various data sources that need to be connected to the data streaming platform.
- Dataflow programming (data formatting).
- Ensuring the production readiness of data and data storage.
- Reviewing and approving code changes.
- Deploying updates and improvements to the system.
- Developing and executing Pytests for quality assurance and testing.
- Experience as a Data Engineer for 4+ years.
- Experience with Python or Java.
- Strong understanding of data modeling concepts and techniques.
- Experience with SQLAlchemy & Alembic.
- Hands-on experience with building and maintaining data lakes on the AWS platform.
- Proficiency in designing databases using AWS database services such as Amazon RDS, Amazon DynamoDB, etc.
- Familiarity with cloud computing principles and services, especially within the AWS ecosystem.
- Experience in implementing and optimizing data pipelines for ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes.
- Ability to write clean, efficient, and maintainable code for data engineering tasks.
- Problem-solving skills to identify and resolve issues in data pipelines and systems.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and convey complex technical concepts.
- Level of English – from Upper-Intermediate and above.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc..
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain.
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant.
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities.
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated.
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc).
- Referral program.
- English courses.
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Czekamy na was!
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!