System AnalystOferty pracy
Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced System Analyst to work on a large-scale Fintech project for one of our Kazah partners.
The customer is a unique financial institution that boldly leads the banking industry to new horizons. It takes pride in providing clients not only with modern financial products but also an unforgettable service experience. Focused on innovation, the company strives to enhance the lives of their clients by offering convenient and flexible financial solutions. It is represented by 18 branches and 31 offices in 18 cities of Kazakhstan.
The project is Core Banking System/Online Banking System, that is a general ledger and transaction recorder. The functionality of the system includes - banking and non-banking transactions, subjects (individuals and legal entities), loans, deposits, reporting, card book 2, communication with other banks in national currency and international Swift transfers, reports and other accounting.
- Participating in Canbus Upgrade.
- Improving the functionality of restructuring of CEL contracts.
- Terminating remuneration accrual after DPD90 - CEL contracts.
- Participating in task realization (SDLC development process, communication with development team, with business customers, with other IT teams, initial internal IT testing, participating in bug debugging on functionality).
- Connecting to the team's standups.
- Gathering requirements from the business or other IT teams.
- Business / system analysis on the task and coordination of BR with the customer.
- Preparing the FS document agreed with the developer.
- Providing full support for the functionality of the task from the analysis stage to the roll-up + analysis of bugs on the products for this functionality.
- Drafting and approval of ITIP at the Architectural Committee.
- Participating in estimation of task realization terms.
- Experience as a System Analyst for 2+ years.
- Knowledge of the basics of object-oriented programming (any language, e.g. Java, etc.).
- Knowledge of PL-SQL.
- Understanding of system integrations (XML, XSD, REST, JMS, Rabbit).
- Ability to apply Agile methods (Kanban, Scrum).
- Experience in banking or similar.
- Level of English – from Intermediate and above.
- Higher education in the IT field.
- Knowledge of Kazakhstan's accounting for loans and deposits.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc..
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed an excellent BA & SA team with streamlined processes, which now consists of more than 200 qualified analysts.
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain.
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant.
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities.
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated.
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies).
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc).
- Referral program.
- English courses.
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Czekamy na was!
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!