SMM/Content ManagerOferty pracy
The IT company Andersen is looking for an SMM/Content Manager who will expand the geography of our brand awareness. Our team needs a cool and creative person who will act as a generator of interesting thoughts and a trend creator.
Andersen is a European pre-IPO IT company with more than 3,500 high-class professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists. Our employees are located all over the world, but we all are Andersen Family.
- Participating in the development and implementation of a comprehensive strategy for managing reputation and promoting the company on social media.
- Regularly preparing and coordinating a content plan.
- Creating and publishing content on social networks: Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Сonducting online advertising campaigns and assessing their effectiveness.
- Сonducting promos and sweepstakes on social media.
- Сonducting advertising integrations with bloggers.
- Preparing graphic materials and test tasks for designers.
- Interacting with content makers (creating a base of content makers from various locations).
- Successful SMM cases.
- Experience in leading and developing corporate groups for 1+ year.
- Strategic thinking, the ability to see prospects and think in terms of 1-3 years.
- Ability to generate fresh and bold ideas.
- Experience in composing briefs and reporting presentations.
- Competent verbal and written language.
- Stress resistance, enthusiasm, sense of humor, self-control, attentiveness, and willingness to be responsible for the result.
- Independence and the ability to work according to a media plan.
- Experience with photo and video editors.
- Portfolio and projects showing your experience.
- Level of English – Intermediate or above.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such companies as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, etc..
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60–100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team.
- Andersen has mentoring and adaptation systems for new employees, and transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth.
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives them access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, for over 16 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution.
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work.
- We are a cool young team of like-minded people communicating informally.
- You'll have a stable and competitive salary and an extensive benefits package.
- At Andersen, we have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Czekamy na was!
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!