Trainee Project ManagerOferty pracy
European IT company Andersen invites Trainee Project Manager to join its team!
We are uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals around the world. For over 16 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies, focusing on such business areas as FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Media and Entertainment, eCommerce, eLearning, and others.
- Theoretical and practical preparation for work on the commercial project.
- Theoretical training under managing of experienced personal mentor.
- Practical training in SCRUM technology on the training project.
- Development of soft and presentational skills in English.
During the training in the Laboratory an intern gets practice of team development at the trainee project, development of planning skills, resources and risk management.
- University degree.
- Level of English or German – Upper-Intermediate and above.
- Strong theoretical knowledge of Project Management (understanding of software development methodologies and the basic terms).
- Technical skills (understanding of software development tools and OOP principles, software testing course, programming experience).
- Experience in management and knowledge of sales and negotiation techniques.
- Excellent communicative skills and logical thinking.
Reasons to join us
- A cool, young team of like-minded individuals, and an informal atmosphere within the company.
- You can learn new things, practice your skills, and gain real professional experience.
- Guaranteed employment upon successful completion of training!
Czekamy na was!
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!