System Engineer (DevOps with GCP)Oferty pracy
The IT company Andersen invites an experienced System Engineer (DevOps with GCP) to join its team for working with a company from Germany.
The customer is a German B2B SaaS company offering Europe's leading WhatsApp marketing platform and advanced automation. It enables mid to large consumer eCommerce brands a software platform through which brands can manage conversations, sell products, send marketing campaigns, answer questions, analyze results and more. The company has served over 300 brands, such as About You, Mytheresa, and Zalando Lounge.
The project is to maintain and improve WhatsApp's marketing platform.
- Guiding the automation of resource provisioning using Terraform and Kubernetes operators, ensuring that our systems run smoothly and efficiently.
- Deploying and managing applications through GitOps and ArgoCD, collaborating closely with developers to streamline our CI/CD pipelines.
- Implementing alerting mechanisms to anticipate and prevent outages, establishing automated disaster recovery and failover strategies, and expertly resolving complex technical issues at the forefront of our proactive efforts.
- Creating processes and documentation to make our operations consistent and future-ready, building comprehensive test suites to guarantee the reliability and top performance of our infrastructure, and maintaining best security practices through audits and vulnerability assessments.
- Guiding the launch and ongoing maintenance of our services as a mentor to our product teams in software architecture.
- Сontroling the deployment to individual client environments.
- Making changes to the application when necessary.
- Being able to read the backend codebase to determine what bugs there are at the moment would be a significant plus.
- Experience as a System Engineer from 4-6 years.
- Proven expertise in CI/CD and infrastructure-as-code, such as Terraform.
- Strong software engineering foundation,experience building software in a production environment before.
- Extensive experience with cloud providers, particularly Google Cloud.
- Advanced knowledge of container orchestration, like Kubernetes is preferred.
- Experience with GitOps and ArgoCD for application deployment and lifecycle management is preferred.
- A commitment to thorough documentation.
- Quick to adapt, with a knack for rapidly learning new technologies, frameworks, and internal tools.
- Level of English – from Upper-Intermediate and above.
- Strong programming skills in languages like Golang or similar.
- Experience with Node.js.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc..
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain.
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant.
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities.
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated.
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies).
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc).
- Referral program.
- English courses.
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Czekamy na was!
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!