C Developer for an Engineering Service ProviderOferty pracy
The customer is a service provider for motor control software and system solutions. It serves a wide range of automotive, industrial and consumer motor control applications with a focus on a holistic customer experience that contributes to a faster time to market and reduced R&D costs.
The project is the development of motor control applications for mechatronic units. They implement diagnostic functions to ensure operation and safety.
- Collaborating with the development team and other stakeholders;
- Compiling the development environment and test setups;
- Adjusting effects on motor control test setups and solving mechatronic problems;
- Supporting the creation of concepts and specifications for individual components of the embedded software;
- Writing technical documentation.
- Experience as a C Developer for 2.5+ years;
- Experience with CI/CD tools;
- Experience with SysML, UML;
- Experience in writing unit tests;
- Level of English – Intermediate and above.
- Knowledge of C++/Qt and Python;
- Experience with Atlassian Tools, Sparx Enterprise Architect, Polyspace, Tessy;
- Knowledge of terms such as SNR, FIR filter or dead time from signal theory;
- Skills in drafting requirements and forming requirements for stakeholders.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!