BI Analyst for a Sweden CompanyOferty pracy
The customer is a European leader in engineering, design, and advisory services. The company operates in 50+ countries and employs 18,000+ people. It supports clients to progress in sustainability and digitalisation.
The project is the implementation of a new B2B platform. The central data warehouse is providing data mainly to compliance reporting to authorities.
- Generating, reviewing and understanding reports. Using aggregate data from multiple sources to assist in creating a complete analysis, improvement and/or recommendation;
- Reviewing the accuracy of information provided and responding to requests from management and vendors;
- Understanding and working with scenario planning (exit/maintain/grow) tools/models. Analyzing trends in general business conditions;
- Identifying opportunities for improvements by and among the clients and/or companies;
- Coordinating the involvement of personnel from other departments and information technology groups to facilitate successful project implementations;
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for key systems/processes in subject teams and day-to-day functions;
- Assisting in the maintenance and reporting of benchmarks and performance metrics.
- Experience as a BI Analyst for 5+ years;
- Excellent SQL skills (up to SQL query optimization level);
- Experience in Data Warehouse/other types of data provisioning/Power BI;
- Experience and knowledge of Data Architecture and technical architecture for Data and Analytics;
- Experience with Data Vault, data marts, report generation, dashboards and KPIs based on selected BI platform;
- Experience in the financial/banking/insurance sector;
- Experience of direct interaction with customer representatives;
- Level of English – from Upper-Intermediate.
- Experience with ETL;
- University degree in technical engineering (data processing);
- Knowledge of German language (a big plus).
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!