Data Architect for an Irish FinTech projectOferty pracy
The project is the development of an innovative trading platform that gives businesses access to fast and flexible working capital financing. The innovation lies in a legal framework that involves a sale of an asset rather than a loan.
The customer offers financing solutions in the capital market for small and medium-sized businesses through its own technology platform. Over the last five years, the customer has financed its clients with almost €1 billion.
- Establish a data strategy that meets the goals of the business through the technology platform;
- Decide on the blend of cloud based data technologies that best meet the needs of the platform;
- Develop the architecture that blends data streaming, traditional transaction processing and analytic databases and data warehousing;
- Position InvoiceFair for adoption of Machine Learning technologies and support the emerging AI technologies on the platform;
- Build the data function within InvoiceFair including hiring a supporting team;
- Establish Data Governance and control processes;
- Build a data analytics and data reporting function in support of the business;
- Organization of data management in the cloud and ETL organization;
- Automating data collection, aggregation, and fit to BI tools;
- Mentor the engineering teams and business teams on data driven capabilities.
- Experience with data processing technologies, including traditional DBMS, NoSQL, Streaming, ETL, Analytics, and Data Warehousing for 8+ years;
- Experience designing and developing data platforms;
- Experience with AWS;
- Experience in FinTech;
- English – Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!