DataBase Administrator MS SQL for Cloud Voice Structure IntegrationOferty pracy
The task is to develop services for the integration of cloud voice service providers.
The customer is a company from Great Britain. Today it occupies the niche of telecommunications services aimed at small businesses. The main product range is: telephone services, fiber optic broadband access, digital voice communications, merchant services, Wi-Fi, and mobile communications.
- Creating, deleting and maintaining databases;
- Providing support for SQL Server platforms;
- Developing data solutions using BI tools;
- Supporting the development team in terms of databases;
- Control of access permissions and privileges at both the user and application levels;
- Ensuring consistency, security and clear definition of data across multiple databases;
- Performing troubleshooting, troubleshooting, system recovery and root cause analysis.
- Commercial experience as DataBase Administrator MS SQL for 3 years;
- Experience in administering Microsoft SQL Server databases;
- Knowledge of SQL Server features such as Always On, Clustering, Partitioning, Replication and Extended Events;
- Experience writing T-SQL and stored procedures, as well as experience setting up queries in high-transaction systems;
- Knowledge of RDBMS concepts and database architecture;
- Experience in monitoring and troubleshooting database operation and performance;
- Knowledge of SQL Server BI solutions such as SSRS and SSIS;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Experience with AWS or Azure;
- Experience with agile software development methodologies such as Scrum;
- Familiarity with other database technologies such as: DynamoDB, PostgreSQL and other open source options;
- Familiarity with PowerShell, Python, or other scripting languages;
- Familiarity with PowerBI or other reporting solutions.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!