Data Governance SpecialistOferty pracy
The customer is the leading insurance company in Azerbaijan. It provides all types of life insurance products to the customers. The company is committed to supplying its clients with the best service and digital solutions.
The project is defining the business architecture of the product/functional area and ensuring its integrity and compliance with architecture standards.
- Help on escalation points (e.g. business has conflicting opinions on prioritization of a data element);
- Heavily support the domain deployment activities, reviewing their activities during deployment (e.g. data cataloging tool usage, quality of definition, prioritization, sensitivity, retention etc.);
- Conduct monitoring activities for each data governance component (e.g. quality, security), working together with other stakeholders as necessary;
- Prepare training documents for tool usage and process execution;
- Review and take action for domain ownership change requests (e.g. new domain request);
- Facilitate cross-domain meetings and ensure that working group meeting is a functioning meeting;
- Keep the committees up-to-date in terms of their structure;
- Review enterprise level dashboards continuously to find improvement areas;
- Track projects that rise out of remediation plans;
- Collaborate with Security team to monitor the quality of selected privacy categories and compliance to established processes;
- Monitor the tracking data storage and its impact on performance continuously (e.g. review a data retention heatmap) and approve data retiring by business or IT;
- Support Data Governance Director on framework, standard and tool selection/preparation and maintenance and collaborate with other teams as necessary (e.g. security, compliance);
- Collaborate closely with business teams and data architecture team in the creation of standards;
- Monitor compliance to standards in all areas (e.g. review dashboards, question below target domains in committees etc.) and report to the Data Governance Director.
- Experience with data/IT, data governance standards and practices for 2+ years;
- Strong leadership experience in an enterprise or cross-functional role;
- Strong interpersonal and communication/persuasion skills;
- Strong project management leadership;
- Experience in performance management metrics;
- Proven ability to coordinate cross functional teams of business, IT and other key stakeholders;
- Strong skills in data analysis and quality profiling;
- Familiarity with data quality issues and processes;
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!