Data Scientist for SaaS solutionsOferty pracy
The project is the creation of new solutions, such as intelligent personal assistants for enterprise engineers. These are SaaS solutions that operate with data and knowledge sources, analyzing them and using them to solve specific problems.
The customer is a company that provides the financial sector and various business areas with necessary analytical services, including data, expertise, and technology for making daily decisions.
Tech stack on the project: Python, Deep Learning models (TensorFlow, Keras/PyTorch), Deep Learning.
- Performing Data Science tasks in the AI/NLP/CV team;
- Researching, experimenting, prototyping, and building models and components for content understanding pipelines, including state-of-the-art neural architectures for NLP (and some types of Computer Vision) – model selection, pre-training, fine-tuning, optimization, etc. on the latest GPU hardware;
- Developing, transforming, and reinforcing the quality datasets needed for specific NLP tasks;
- Automating information extraction from scanned and digital documents of various formats (PDF, Word, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Math & Computer Science, Statistics, or related field;
- Experience in a similar job, including internship and your own projects, for 1+ year;
- Practical experience in building your own Deep Learning models with TensorFlow, Keras and/or PyTorch, etc.;
- Solid experience with Python;
- Basic knowledge of Deep Learning methods for Computer Vision and/or NLP and an understanding of the statistics and math behind Deep Learning;
- Experience with Data Analysis tools;
- User experience with Linux;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!