Senior Deep Learning Engineer for SaaS solutionsOferty pracy
The project is the creation of new solutions, such as intelligent personal assistants for enterprise engineers. These are SaaS solutions that operate with data and knowledge sources, analyzing them and using them to solve specific problems.
The customer is a company that provides the financial sector and various business areas with necessary analytical services, including data, expertise, and technology for making daily decisions.
Tech stack on the project: Python, MLOps, ML models, ML/DL.
- Influencing the strategy and vision of ML/DL research, tools, pipelining, optimization, deployment, and MLOps for the AI department ;
- Building and optimizing ML/DL training, testing, and inference pipelines for the latest GPU hardware and cloud environments;
- Developing modern DL architectures optimized to meet production requirements;
- Productionizing AI/ML projects.
- Experience in ML projects for 4+ years;
- Solid understanding of DL methods and their math;
- Hands-on experience with the deployment of ML models to production environments;
- Knowledge of tools and methods for model optimization;
- Strong algorithmic skills;
- Solid experience with Python;
- Experience with Linux;
- BS degree in Math and Computer Science or related field;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- MS or PhD degree;
- Programming experience with C++.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!