System Engineer (DevOps)Oferty pracy
The project is to develop and implement new functionality, optimize the CI/CD process, create pipelines, and maintain the existing system.
The customer is a company with 9,000 customers in more than 120 countries. The company provides professional services in digital technology, cloud computing and security. No. 1 on FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies with a brand value of $82.6 billion.
Technology stack: AWS, Kubernetes (Operators, CRD’s, Policies, TLS), Docker, Grafana, Prometheus, CloudWatch, CI/CD (Jenkins), IaaC (CloudFormation, CDK).
- Building and configuring new development tools and infrastructure using knowledge of continuous integration, delivery and deployment (CI/CD), cloud technologies, container orchestration and security;
- Building and testing end-to-end CI/CD pipelines, ensuring systems are protected from security threats.
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer for 3+ years;
- Experience with AWS;
- Experience in developing applications and microservices in complex environments (hosting on different clusters and accounts);
- Knowledge of Kubernetes (operators, CRD's, policies, TLS) and Docker;
- Experience with Grafana, Prometheus, CloudWatch (monitoring, logging and tracing);
- Experience with CI/CD (pipeline build, automation, Jenkins);
- Knowledge of the IaaC approach (CloudFormation, CDK);
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Knowledge of GitOps (concepts).
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!