System Engineer (DevOps) for a Project in the field of BankingOferty pracy
The project is an effort to build and manage the platform's internal global capabilities, including storage, computing, messaging, networking and CI/CD design teams to be used in the creation of customer products.
The customer is the first UK clearing bank that provides a new level of open competition and transparency in the financial services market. Financial institutions use Customer's APIs to offer their customers a fully regulated banking infrastructure and real-time access to clearing.
Technology stack on the project: PowerShell/Bash, Azure Cloud: AKS, Azure Service Fabric, Azure SQL, Azure Service Bus, IAM, Azure DevOps Pipelines, Terraform, Helm.
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer for 4+ years;
- Knowledge of and experience with PowerShell/Bash scripting languages;
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud: AKS, Service Fabric, Service Bus, Networking, IAM, Azure DevOps Pipelines;
- Knowledge and skills of working with Microsoft Azure SQL DB;
- Experience with Terraform, Helm;
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
- Experience with Ansible configuration management system;
- Experience with Docker containerisation platform;
- Experience with monitoring systems: Prometheus, Zabbix, Grafana.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!