Security System Engineer (DevSecOps) for a Project in the field of BankingOferty pracy
The project is an effort to build and manage the platform's internal global capabilities, including storage, computing, messaging, networking and CI/CD design teams to be used in the creation of customer products.
The customer is the first UK clearing bank that provides a new level of open competition and transparency in the financial services market. Financial institutions use Customer's APIs to offer their customers a fully regulated banking infrastructure and real-time access to clearing.
Technology stack on the project: Microsoft Technology, C#/.NET, MS SQL, Service Fabric, Azure Devops, Terraform.
- Experience as a DevSecOps Engineer for 3+ years;
- Experience with security technologies;
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft SQL Server;
- Experience with Azure Service Fabric;
- Experience with Azure Devops;
- Experience with Terraform;
- Experience with commercial software (building, delivering and maintaining great products using C# .NET and cloud technologies);
- Experience in writing excellent automated tests;
- Enthusiasm for software security – whether as a security champion or working with developer security products such as SAST, SCA, DAST, IAST;
- Vision for security management in the DevSecOps world;
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!