Software Developer (C++) for FinTech projectOferty pracy
Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced С++ Developer to work on a large-scale project for one of our customers.
The project is to support and improve the system of futures and stock trading.
The customer is a quantitative asset management company founded in 2014 by senior investment managers and renowned academics from the U.S. and China.
- Bug fixing for current C++ modules;
- Developing new features and modules based on existing code.
- Experience in developing C/C++ systems in the Linux environment for 3+ years;
- Understanding of low-latency and real-time system design and implementation;
- Work experience with Linux system internals;
- Understanding of CPU architecture and the ability to leverage CPU capabilities;
- Experience in building latency sensitive systems with a strong understanding of low level aspects);
- Strong understanding of hardware stack and hardware architecture from a latency perspective;
- Experience in building high performance software;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Degree in computer science;
- Knowledge of one of the scripting programming languages (e.g. Python);
- Work experience in Hardware, GameDev, Cloud Development.
Reasons to join us
- At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines;
- You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- You will have a stable competitive euro-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be appreciated at their true value and rewarded.
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!