WPF Developer for Balancing and Diagnostic EquipmentOferty pracy
The task is to develop several new WPF applications using a modern stack to control the equipment and reflect the obtained test results.
The customer is a large mechanical engineering concern from Germany, which is the global market leader in applied measuring equipment.
Technology stack on the project: Angular, .NET, C#, Azure, Cosmos DB, Azure IoT Hub, WPF (based on .NET Core 3.1).
- Commercial experience in developing desktop applications using WPF for 3+ years;
- Good understanding of and experience in implementing dependency injection, custom control, dependency properties, and attached properties;
- Experience with xUnit;
- Knowledge and understanding of OOP basics;
- Understanding of MVVM principles;
- Understanding of SOLID principles;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!