Lead .NET DeveloperOferty pracy
The project is to develop a platform for accessing documents that are not publicly available on the Internet. It is designed for tech specialists and engineers who are engaged in innovations (for example, Toyota’s R&D). The platform uses Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
The customer is an American global information company (ranked 11th on Forbes’ list of the fastest-growing innovative companies). The customer produces its own unique software product, the users of which are world-renowned companies (NASA, Samsung, Sony, etc.).
Tech stack on the project: C# , .NET Core/.NET Framework, ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC/Web API, Docker, Kubernetes, Entity Framework, SQL, Azure DevOPS, AWS.
- Responsibility for developing and scaling stand-alone applications that are deployed as microservices;
- Improving the performance of existing functionality;
- Studying the original content system, its data model and available APIs;
- Applying and maintaining software development best practices;
- Writing unit tests;
- Supporting CI/CD processes on the project.
- Commercial C# development experience (.NET Core/.NET Framework) for 5+ years;
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL DB (MySQL, PostgreSQL, TSQL);
- Experience with ASP.NET Core;
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC/Web API;
- Experience of working with Entity Framework;
- Understanding and experience of SOLID principles;
- Knowledge of software design patterns;
- Experience with Unit Tests;
- Experience in setting up CI/CDs;
- Knowledge of and experience with REST Services;
- Experience in developing microservices;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience of deployment on AWS/Microsoft Azure cloud services;
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- Experience with Scrum;
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
- Knowledge of and experience with building Pipelines in Microsoft Azure/AWS;
- Experience with Kafka queues;
- Experience with Elasticsearch;
- Experience with SQLite;
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Best practices in API security solutions;
- Knowledge of ThreadPool.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 5.000 PLN/1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English and Polish courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!