.NET Developer for an Austrian customer in the field of ManufacturingOferty pracy
The project is to develop and maintain applications for use in the semiconductor industry.
The customer is an Austrian company founded in 2012. It is a global leader in high speed plating (HSP) and expert in wet process solutions for the semiconductor and related industries. All components of the company's tools are selected in accordance with ISO and SEMI standards.
Tech stack on the project: C#, .NET Framework, Windows Forms, Visual Studio, SQL.
Onboarding will be in Austria for (1-2 weeks).
- Developing visualization software (Matrix);
- Reproducing equipment diagrams from technical documentation into visualization (Visual Studio-Windows Forms Designer);
- Setting up and configuring the SQL database;
- Preparing a PC for automation;
- Setting up RAID;
- Configuring Windows;
- Installing the visualization software;
- Bug fixing (during the first system installation (in the office);
- Updating the visualization according to the changes in the technical documentation (in the office);
- Implementing new functions according to the customer's requirements.
- Commercial development experience in C#, .NET Framework for 4+ years;
- Knowledge of Windows Forms;
- Experience with Visual Studio (2013);
- Knowledge of working with databases (SQL);
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- Independent and structured work style;
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!