Go Developer for an IoT projectOferty pracy
The customer is a Swiss company founded in 1996. It develops and implements infrastructure of smart devices (IoT). It creates systems for energy control, air conditioning in workplaces, improves safety of people in buildings and on transport routes.
The project is to develop a messaging broker application that collects large amounts of data, normalizes it, and displays it in the user area.
Tech stack on the project: GO, PostgreSQL, MQTT, Azure Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, Ansible, Jenkins, microservices.
- Devising, implementing and testing GO microservices as part of the Agile DevSecOps team;
- Assisting in setting up CI/CD pipelines for new microservices;
- Code-review and test writing.
- Commercial experience in Go development for 3+ years;
- Knowledge and experience with DBMS: PostgreSQL;
- Experience in developing applications with microservice architecture;
- Experience with Azure Cloud infrastructure;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with Kafka message broker;
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins);
- Experience in developing and implementing web applications;
- Level of English – Intermediate;
- Level of Polish – Intermediate.
- Experience with the MQTT protocol;
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Experience with the Ansible configuration management system.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 15 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and its employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses.
Reasons to join us:
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow – you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule – whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!