Business Development ManagerOferty pracy
We are an international IT outsourcing company Andersen are looking for an experienced Sales Manager for the DACH region who is able to maintain and develop warm relationships with existing clients. As well as initiating new projects with existing clients and approaching new leads, and setting up meetings.
We are now looking for someone with an excellent command of German and English to join our international sales team and support the Sales Manager in the development of the DACH business!
- Searching for new potential customers;
- Commercial negotiations;
- Preparation of commercial offers, formulation and signing of contracts;
- Re-attraction of customers for collaboration;
- Development of a network of contacts;
- Participation in the creation of marketing materials.
- Experience in active sales from 5 years (using a variety of search channels);
- Experience in teamwork / interaction with related departments for the promotion and sale of goods / services;
- Experience in finding new customers and new sales areas;
- Fluency in German from Upper - Intermediate and above (command of an additional language is nice to have).
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 15 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the EUR, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Będzie nam miło widzieć Cię w naszych szeregach
Nadal szukasz wymarzonej pracy w IT? Kliknij tutaj, aby zobaczyć pełną listę ofert pracy w firmie Andersen. Stale otwieramy nowe stanowiska!